Xtreme Stop Carbon Graphite Brake Pads - Rear Pair for FNF Calipers
Features & Details
- Superior Braking Performance With No Fade
- 25% More Stopping Power - Compared to Stock
- Ideal for Street, Strip and Moderate Track Applications
- Carbon Graphite Semi-Metallic Compound
- 30,000 Mile Pad Life - Under Normal Driving Conditions
- Low Dust and Quiet Braking
- Driver and Passenger Side Rear Pads Included
- Direct Fit Replacement Upgrade
Carbon Graphite Compound. XtremeStop Brake Pads are engineered and manufactured in North America. These Brake Pads are made from a carbon graphite semi-metallic compound using a positive mold manufacturing process for consistent quality. Using 10 times less resin content than low cost and OEM pads, XtremeStop Pads are post cured (heat treated) to ensure superior density for better braking performance and longer pad life. XtremeStop's Carbon Graphite Brake Pads will last up to 30,000 miles under normal driving conditions.
Minimal Dust and Noise. Featuring a design similar to OE pads and a unique rotor friendly carbon graphite semi-metallic compound these XtremeStop Brake Pads produce significantly less dust than the original factory pads. Quieter than stock, XtremeStop Brake Pads utilize rubber coated shims to help minimize braking noise for almost silent operation.